Report: #591900

Complaint Review: broward water cousultant

• Submitted: Sat, April 10, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, October 10, 2012
  • Reported By: shameful companies — pompano beach Florida United States of America
  • broward water cousultant
    1394 ne 49st
    pompano beach, Florida
    United States of America

broward water cousultant rainsoft water filter water filter scam pompano beach Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Unreported Problem

one evening my telephone ring a lady said that they are conducting a survey on the water in my city & asked me a few question.  they called me back and said that there technician will come over to do a water test on my water and will give me complimenatary gift cards just for allowing them to do the water test. i agreed because i just wanted to see it for myself. when the technician came to my house he tested the water and showed me the filtered water and the water that i use. he started saying all these things like the water i use has all these types of impurity and eventually will harm me.  i got fooled into what he was saying because i just had a newborn and was worried about his health and mine.  so i got the system. a day later it broke, water was leaking in my sink. i called them back and they told me a technician would have to come check it for me for $85. they came and not fixed a thing.  now i stuck paying a water filter that is of no use to me and did i mention the cost $$$$5,000.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2010 07:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/broward-water-cousultant/pompano-beach-florida-33064/broward-water-cousultant-rainsoft-water-filter-water-filter-scam-pompano-beach-florida-591900. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Unreported Problem

AUTHOR: Joel Brow - (United States of America)

To Whom it may concern,

This client needs to call me directly at 954-709-6014 to let me know personally what actually happened and whom they were dealing with at my company. I will do everything in  my power to correct this situation.

This could never have happened with my knowledge.

Respectively,