Complaint Review: Brown Thomas E PhD

1188 Whitney Ave
    Hamden, Connecticut
    USA

Brown Thomas E PhD Pushes drugs on children Hamden Connecticut

*Author of original report: I don't think it was this guy that kicked me out of 'live help' chat

I saw an add for this website Understood.org on the TV news, its for parents of children with ADHD and stuff. when I checked it out its just anouther arm of the psychopharmacuitical industry to fool parents and turn children into life long consumers of psychiatric drugs. Its connected to the Child Mind Institute with its founder co auther of Study 329 , lies fraud teen suicides ending in a multi billion dollar lawsuit against GSK. Look up what I just wrote. Its easy.

So anyway I signed up but as soon as I started posting and telling my story of badly hurt I was from psychiatric drugs and started asking questions like why American Children consume something like 80% of the worlds Ritalin they started cencoring and booted me off. You can censor and boot me off the drug pushing website but good luck with censoring a Ripoff Report.

I was kicked out of "live expert chat" with this guy for asking why when American children like 5% of the worlds children they consume MOST of the worlds psychiatric drugs !

What is wrong with that question  ??? It is a valid question.  Can you awnser it here on Rippoff report ? They have a rebutlle feature.

Why do you think it is that countries with better health care systems and longer life spans than ours (Japan, Sweden, and Switzerland, for example) prescribe almost no Ritalin or Adderall for their children and that the US and Canada consume over 85% of the world's supply of these drugs?

Awnser the questions Mr "expert". I am still waiting.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2017 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/brown-thomas-e-phd/hamden-connecticut-06517/brown-thomas-e-phd-pushes-drugs-on-children-hamden-connecticut-1357672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I don't think it was this guy that kicked me out of 'live help' chat

AUTHOR: - ()

I can't be dishonest or I would be no better then them. It wasnt this guy.

That website understood.org is discusting, it is just a front to get more kids on drugs to make the drug companies and the teachers unions happy.