Complaint Review: Bruce leo Langway

• Submitted: Sat, December 01, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, February 15, 2013
  • Reported By: oneboyonegirl — lake view terrace California United States of America
  • Bruce leo Langway
    gold star inn sylmar, ca
    sylmar, California
    United States of America

Bruce leo Langway Child molester who told me not to tell sylmar, California

*UPDATE Employee: True

This man is a pedafile who gets in good with the mom and gains her trust just to molest her kids. He is a creep who ruined my life. Threatend to kill my mother if I told anyone that he was molesting me. I finally got the courage to tell and he lied . I wish he would atleast have to register as a sex offender so he cannot hurt anyone else.

I can and will speak to anyone i need to so I can get him in some kind of trouble. Please stay away from him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2012 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bruce-leo-langway/sylmar-california-/bruce-leo-langway-child-molester-who-told-me-not-to-tell-sylmar-california-976605. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

True

AUTHOR: Christopher95 - (United States of America)

I know this person and everything reported is true.  He did the same thing to my family and we have had several other families say that he did it to them.  I'm sorry you were a victim!