Complaint Review: Bryan Windmark

• Bryan Windmark
    3123 Virginia Street
    Miami, Florida
    United States of America

Bryan Windmark Macupgrade.com Guy is a cheater and ripped off honest people Miami, Florida

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: False Report filed by Bozer

Found this guy on the web and thought give him a try since he is local what big mistake it was, took my money and never saw the product, lie after another lie. Finally got sick of his BS, just try to warn everyone out there, beware of this person and his company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2009 10:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bryan-windmark/miami-florida-/bryan-windmark-macupgradecom-guy-is-a-cheater-and-ripped-off-honest-people-miami-florida-488058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

False Report filed by Bozer

AUTHOR: Bryan Windmark - (United States of America)

I am Bryan Windmark and I work at MacUpgrade, Miami, Florida.
One of my collegues alerted me to this site and the report filed by someone named "Bozer".

I want to state that I do not know this individual, have no contact or idea of who he/she is and totally dispute the validity of his assertions. I have been with MacUpgrade for over 18 years and have hundreds of satisfied customers with verifiable name and addresses that can vouch for my honesty and work ethics. I believe this is part of a discrediting campaign.

I challenge the original poster to contact me at once to settle whatever issue he/she might have with me or recant his post.