Complaint Review: Bryman College

• Reported By: Lyman Washington
  • Bryman College
    906 Se Everett Mall Way Ste 600
    Everett, Washington

Bryman College Lied to me about everything, and my payment keeps getting jacked up everytime they sell my loan. Everett Washington

I attended Bryman College in 2003. When I first started it was ETON Technical Institute then they Sold Out to Bryman. I was told that I could transfer my credits into a nursing program. Not true. I was also told they would help find a job, and I found my own 4 months later, making a dollar more than I was making pizza's. No other office would hire me due to the lack of accredidation that the school was supposed to offer. My loan has been sold numerous times, and everytime it gets sold the jack up my payment.

After 4 years of paying the loan has barely been touched, and I am not a Medical Assistant. I have gone to numerous interviews, and always get turned down. Also everytime they sell my loan I magically end up being a couple of months behind in payments. To me it looks like they keep adding more money onto my loan everytime they sell it. I think that school should have to pay off everyone's loan in full, and refund all the money. I am a single mom and can not afford to be paying on a school loan that I am not even getting anything from. I can not afford to go to a real college until this loan is paid off.

Shannon
Lyman, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2007 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bryman-college/everett-washington-98208/bryman-college-lied-to-me-about-everything-and-my-payment-keeps-getting-jacked-up-everyti-282848. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content