Complaint Review: Bryman College

Moor Park
    san jose, California
    United States of America

Bryman College Misleading, Dishonest, Corrupt, san jose, California

I always wanted to be a medical biller. I decided to sign up at Bryman College. I discussed everything with the Counselor.
He said once I graduate they will place me with a job. Once I graduated they told me that times are slow and maybe I should go back to Massachusettes where I'm from to get a job.
I was totally devestated and still am. I am left with a school loan that is garnishing my wages, and probaly will take for ever to pay because of the interest rates. I wish I had some recourse.

Sandra

San Jose  CA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2011 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bryman-college/san-jose-california-/bryman-college-misleading-dishonest-corrupt-san-jose-california-768759. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content