Complaint Review: BT. Properties apartments management

• BT. Properties apartments management
    800 El Camino Real. Mountain View Ca 94040
    MOUNTAIN View, California
    United States of America

BT. Properties apartments management Worse property management service no, hot water eviction with false statements, harassments, threats, and discrimination. Abusive management practices. You will feel like you are in a battle field in MOUNTAIN View, California

*Consumer Comment: Wha...?

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: From the owner- BT Properties, Inc

Worse property management service no, hot water eviction with false statements, harassments, threats, and discrimination. Abusive management practices.  You will feel like you are in a battle field in the property on Latham st. they have no consideration for human beings.  IF you request maintenance repairs expect to wait three months before the repairs can be fixed. Stay away from this company BT. Properties.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2011 12:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bt-properties-apartments-management/mountain-view-california-94040/bt-properties-apartments-management-worse-property-management-service-no-hot-water-evic-694791. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
1Employee/Owner

Wha...?

AUTHOR: Jacob - (USA)

If you want to write a compelling complaint, you have to include things like specific facts and coherent English. I'm not just going to take your word for it.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

From the owner- BT Properties, Inc

AUTHOR: Brett - (USA)

As the owner of the company, we do care about each tenant. Each time I see a negative report,
I always reply requesting that the reviewer contact me directly at our office in MV (650.903.2211) and to leave their name and number and that I'm happy to go over each concern they have with them.

I noticed that this tenant said they are on Latham St.
As it turns out we have one eviction on that street for cause, and I would suspect this is that person.
If not, I'd be very open to going over and trying to remedy each concern. We track each and every repair
item and so the comment about 3 months makes no sense.

I'm not sure what a "hot water eviction" is , nor do we ever harass or discriminate...
We've been a company with an excellent track record for over 11 years in the Bay Area, with over
4,500 tenants....and you don't grow to that size without making tenants happy and stay.
We have less than 2% vacancy.  There is no way to keep everyone happy all the time, but that is our
goal.

Again, please take the time to call me if you have something you wish to discuss.
Sincerely,