Complaint Review: Budget Hearing Dr. Paul A Thulin FRAUD

• Budget Hearing Dr. Paul A Thulin FRAUD
    10800 Normandale Boulevard
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    USA

Budget Hearing Dr. Paul A Thulin FRAUD Budget Hearing Dr. Paul A Thulin Beware of doing any kind of business with Budget Hearing Centers , he will commit any crime to make money Bloomington Minnesota Bloomington Minnesota

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Budget Hearing Centers Rebuttal

This individual is a complete fraud, he has a business called "Budget Hearing Centers" in which he approaches you to help people.  He will take your money and you will never see him again.  He files fraudulent documents in relation to everything he does - contracts mean nothing to him.  Even when you go after him with court documents he will try to evade receiving them so you won't get your damages. He has ripped many people off for most of his life. Someone need to stop him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2017 01:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/budget-hearing-dr-paul-a-thulin-fraud/bloomington-minnesota-55437/budget-hearing-dr-paul-a-thulin-fraud-budget-hearing-dr-paul-a-thulin-beware-of-doing-a-1387830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Budget Hearing Centers Rebuttal

AUTHOR: Paul A. Thulin - (USA)

The information in this report is absolutely rediculous, unfounded and has been reported to the FBI Internet Crime Department, the Minnesota Attorney General's Office and the Better Business Bureau, BBB.  The Better Business Bureau is investigating this scam and indicated to me they are well aware of the players.  A red flag alert is being sent out to Minnesota, Nort Dakota and South Dakota businesses alerting them of this type of extortion attempt.

Background: It was recently brought to my attention via an email sent to me from an offshore foreign company located in India, that a Rip-Off Report complaint had been filed against both my company and myself.  The first offshore email I received was dated July 25th and the second July 26th, 2017.  I was told in the second email that if I wanted this information removed it would cost me (only) $499.00 per month for up to six months.

If I did not comply the information would be propagated throughout the Internet.  This action is flatout extortion much the same as the International computer virus extortion currently taking place.  Again I want to personally say there is not a shred of truth to this Rip-Off Report slander.  I am attaching backup doumentation, if I am permitted, to reinforce my person and business committment to integrity.

Budget Hearing Centers has never had a complaint filed against it nor have I personally had a complaint filed against me.  The Better Business Bureau has given the Company an A+ rating and has never had a complaint on file, nor the the Minnesota Attorney Generals Office or the Minnesota Department of Health who governs our actions.

Budget Hearing Centers was awarded during 2016 the Sun Newspaper's Best Hearing Aid Practice by the Bloomington, Minnesota Residents.  We have also been nominated by the Better Business Bueau for the coveted Ethics Torch award for 2017.  I was recently asked by the State of Minnesota to sit on the Hearing Aid Rules and Regulations Committee.

Budget Hearing Centers is a dealer for Oticon, Phonak, Rexton, Siemens, Starkey, Sonic, Unitron and Widex Hearing Aids.  We carry the complete product lines for each manufacturer.  Our pricing is such, that everyday our patients save up to 50% off manufacturer's suggested retail pricing.  In most cases our pricing is half the amount that other dealers and clinics are charging in Minnesota for the same products.

As a complete Audiology Practice we offer Hearing Tests, Earwax Removal, Hearing Aid Programming and Aftercare, Hearing Aid Accessories and Hearing Aid Repair.