Complaint Review: budoasis.com

• Reported By: AngryBird — Frederick Maryland USA
  • budoasis.com

Internet
    USA

budoasis.com Bud Oasis SCAM - Offers Medicinal Marijuana for sale over internet- RIPOFF! Internet Only on proxy servers Internet

Do not even think about purchasing or communicating with BudOasis.com.  They claim to offer medicinal and all other forms of Marijuana for sale and delivery.   They claim that, due to security reasons and traceability, they will only use Western Union.  Everything about this website is phony!

If you send them money, you will be ripped off!  I have had serious glaucoma for many years. Drops do not work.  I have been patiently waiting for my state to legalize medicinal THC.  When I saw this website, I was excited and saw a couple of positive reviews on the web.  THEY ARE FALSE! Dig deeper and you will find other reports.  This is a multinational criminal enterprise. They claim to be from Denver. They are not.
The took me for $320 plus fees.

I could provide serious details, but the end result would be the same. Do not even consider purchasing or interacting with these people. They are bad news and will steal your money!  It is a Federal Crime to ship or sell marijuana online.  I hope authorities can shut this orgainized criminal enterprize down.  I have the names of three individuals that were authorized to show ID to pick up the money from Western Union.  It is probably safer to me to just forget it and learn my lesson.  Too dangerous to risk any further interaction.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2017 06:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/budoasiscom/internet/budoasiscom-bud-oasis-scam-offers-medicinal-marijuana-for-sale-over-internet-ripoff-1370582. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content