Complaint Review: Bulk Email Software Superstore

• Bulk Email Software Superstore
    Emarketing Solutions/Bulk email software solutions
    Internet
    United States of America

Bulk Email Software Superstore eMarketing Solutions TIM EMARKETING SOLUTIONS: DANGER! BULK EMAIL SOFTWARE SUPERSTORE, and REP TIM of POMPANO BEACH IS A COMPLETE FRAUD , Internet

DANGER!! EMARKETING SOLUTIONS aka  BULK EMAIL SOFTWARE SUPERSTORE of POMPANO BEACH, and representative "TIM" is a complete fraud.

Impessive website(s) that even warns against their shady competitors, but THIS OUTFIT IS THE WORST OF THE WORST.

After receiving their email offer to provide targeted, guaranteed, traffic at a special reduced price (offer only good for 254 hours), I contacted them and spoke with their representative, Tim.  He assured me that the claims throughout their website about guaranteed traffic, no questions asked were legitimate.  I ordered the Targeted Guaranteed Traffic special deal: 30,000 targeted visitors for $59.99 (reg price $89.99).

When the program was supposed to have begun, their report showed 999 ads (not 30,000)served, and I called and learned that they were sending 999 a day for a month, a fact that was not disclosed in the beginning.  After three days and zero hits at my webpage, I called to cancel the program (long before the month ran out and they knew it would be too late to go back to the credit card company for relief), and invoked the no-questions-asked guarantee.  Tim informed me that he could not approve refunds.

When I went to the credit card company (Chase) I learned that in addition to my complaint that eMarketing Solutions, aka Bulk Email Superstore, had (1) provided ZERO hits at my webpage, and (2) refused to honor their no-questions-asked guarantee; (3) it turns out they had charged my credit card the regular $89.99 price, not the special $59.99 price I had agreed to after receiving their offer.

NOTE: Dont assume that you are protected by using a credit card; The Chase credit card resolution of the dispute was to accept the Bulk Email Superstore explanation without giving me an opportunity to send them the absolute proof I had dowloaded from the website regarding the guarantee and the pricing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2011 06:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bulk-email-software-superstore/internet/bulk-email-software-superstore-emarketing-solutions-tim-emarketing-solutions-danger-bul-712952. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content