Complaint Review: BULKCANDYSTORE.COM

235 North Jog Road
    West Palm Beach, Florida
    USA

BULKCANDYSTORE.COM Poor Candy Quality West Palm Beach Florida

I ordered over $100 worth of swizzle sticks from this company.  The order was sent in a timely manner, but I was completely disappointed in their quality of the candy.  I order several of the exact same item, and the consistency in size was huge!!  Only one of the sets was the correct size.

When I contacted them about replacing the items or refunding at least a portion of my costs, I was told I needed to send photos, which I did.  They said I needed to send MORE photos, which I did; of the entire order!  Several days later I had to write to them again and I got two response:  "I am going to forward the photos to the warehouse manager and the manufacturer.  I am not sure if there is anything we can do. . . there is no way for us to guarantee the size of the candy"

Really??  The description states 2" of candy!

The next response came an hour later stating they would not be replacing the items that are of poor quality, or refunding any portion of my purchase price. [continued below]....

.....  They said the photos showed the candy within the right perimeter per their description.

Very disappointed in this company.  I should have read other reviews before ordering.  Needless to say, I will never buy from this company again.  Their customer service when there is a problem is severly lacking.  SEVERLY!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2014 09:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bulkcandystorecom/west-palm-beach-florida-33413/bulkcandystorecom-poor-candy-quality-west-palm-beach-florida-1137765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content