Complaint Review: Bumblebaby Diapers

• Reported By: EJ — Canada
  • Bumblebaby Diapers

Internet
    United States of America

Bumblebaby Diapers Jamie Thoden I bought products, paid for them, paid a seperate shipping, and then the company disappeared. Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: More Info Please

I purchased a coupon code to use towards cloth diapers from Bumblebaby Diapers. When I ordered the diapers, I was over my coupon limit, so I paid the additional amount, plus a seperate bill for shipping. I then waited patiently, knowing that these diapers were being made after they were ordered. I inquired many times to the status of the diapers, each time being assured that they were almost done, or on their way out the door.

Now, there is no way to get a hold of this person to refund my money. None of her email addresses work, all emails just get bounced back. She has deleted her blogs, website, and facebook pages. She took everyones money, assured them long enough so that paypal/credit card disputes would no longer be valid, then deleted everything.

This person knew exactly what they were doing, and conned a lot of people out of money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2012 07:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bumblebaby-diapers/internet/bumblebaby-diapers-jamie-thoden-i-bought-products-paid-for-them-paid-a-seperate-shipping-897954. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

More Info Please

AUTHOR: Jamie Thoden - (Canada)

Can you please give me more information? Transaction dates, your email, etc. I did in fact post that I was doing refunds on my page (had major family issues going on) and that my website would shut down and as result of which that my email would disappear too. I was sure I got everyone but if I missed you, I apologize. I gave ample warning and thought all my refunds were taken care of but if I did in fact miss you I am sorry and would like to correct this. I am just a stay at home mom who had a lot to deal with all at once and things got crazy. I am not a scam artist (I would not have use my real name thanks) and my personal profile is not hidden on Facebook either. If I had come across this or any other post sooner I would have rectified it sooner as well.