Complaint Review:

• Updated: Wed, May 03, 2017

• Reported By: mike — New Milford Connecticut USA
Bump Armor
MOHAWK USA LLC DBA Bump Armor DANBURY RD STE B3, Connecticut USA

Bump Armor Fraud Bump Armor | Fraud wbsite bumparmor.com | Cheap Case | Slow Delivery Scam Bump Amor | MOHAWK USA LLC DBA Bump Armor DANBURY RD STE B3 Connecticut

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Our district was looking for to protect our Dell 3120 Chromebook, so we came upon Bump Armor. We filled out the contact form, and a rep immediately contacted me. She was very pushy, said they could give us a great price and they have great products, but I had to pay for the samples. I found that odd, since other manufacturers sent their samples free of charge. Their price was really cheap, so we ordered product samples. We are an impoverished district, their cases were the lowest price and the quality was decent, but not the best in protection.

We ordered 175 of their Stay-in laptop case. It took them two months to deliver, when they promised in 30 days, the cases were supposed to have the schools name in it. On day 50 the rep emails me saying there has been a glitch and they can’t put our names on it, we were crunched on time she talked us taking the cases with our name on it.

Needless to say the board was less than happy and of course they blamed me. I will never trust Bump Armor again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2017 10:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bump-armor/danbury-rd-ste-b3-connecticut-06776/bump-armor-fraud-bump-armor-fraud-wbsite-bumparmorcom-cheap-case-slow-delivery-sca-1371207. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bump Armor