Complaint Review: Bump Armor

• Reported By: Lisa — NEW MILFORD Connecticut USA
  • Bump Armor

Nationwide
    USA

Bump Armor BUMP ARMOR SCHOOL CASES QUALITY PROBLEMS, BROKEN ZIPPER, CANT CONTACT BUMP ARMOR SCHOOL CASES QUALITY PROBLEMS, BROKEN ZIPPER, CAN'T CONTACT New Milford Connecticut

We were provided the Bump Armor CB Slim Hard Shell case by Nevada school system. They promised it would protect my son’s Chromebook, but within a week the zipper started to stick, within a month  the zipper broke and my son stopped using the case.

I tried to reach them on the bumparmor.com, but they have NO PHONE, NO ADDRESS and NO EMAIL. . I reached out on  Facebook and no response, terrible customer service, seems they just don’t care about the kids.

I had to purchase, out of my own pocket,  another Chromebook case. I reached out on
I spoke to some other parents in the school, and my experience was not unique.  Most of the parents said their kids stopped using the Bump Armor case.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2017 11:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bump-armor/nationwide/bump-armor-bump-armor-school-cases-quality-problems-broken-zipper-cant-contact-bump-ar-1373207. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content