Complaint Review: Burger King 2855

7299 West Commercial Blvd
    Taramac, Florida
    USA

Burger King 2855 BURGER KING TELLS A WHOPPER OF A LIE Taramac Florida

Burger King offers a Free Whopper for giving your opinion and it states that you must also buy a small drink and a small side at regular price.  On the date of 6/18/2017 I attempted to use two of my receipts to gain the free Whopper but the numbers from the receipt were so faded and dauded that one could not see the numbers and it was so in every case. i went to another burger king and this time I purchased the soft drink and the small fries to eat while I filled out the visible number of the other receipt.  Upon presentation to the cashier he demanded that I purchase another small drink and another side in order to get the Whopper.  I would have called it prejudice if it had been a White person but the guy was Black and the manager was Black also, Ken, who stated, "I don't want to hear that."

he claims toknow the law better than I who have had 37 years of actual litigation in the toughest of venues and jurisdiction so much that I have eight published decions with the Ninth Circuit court of Appeals in my own name where the nearest competitor has two or less, dead or alive. [continued below]....

.....  This struck me as fraud because they do everything to prevent you from having the Whopper from faded numbers on the receipt, putting no numbers on the receipt, and then flat out demanding that you purchase things which the receipt does ot require. For instance, there is no statement that the small side order and small drink must be purchased at the very same time. The small fries and the soft drink were purchased at 5 39  and the other sandwich at 5:05. I had my mouth all wrapped around the Whopper whne they dragged it out of my mouth.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2017 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/burger-king-2855/taramac-florida-33319/burger-king-2855-burger-king-tells-a-whopper-of-a-lie-taramac-florida-1381721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content