Complaint Review: Burger King #929

• Burger King #929
    5575 Peterson Lane
    Dallas, Texas

Burger King #929 $7.00 meal - incorrect order Dallas Texas

*Consumer Comment: Wow! All of this over a sandwich?

I guess when ordering to go, I should stand at the counter and be sure that I have what I asked for when at Burger King. I am totally disappointed in what I received from Burger King on Peterson Lane in Dallas TX the other day.
Out running errands on my lunch hour, stopped by BK to get lunch to eat when I get back to the office. Well, got to my office and my sandwich was not what I ordered. Tried to reach the store but no one answered after about 5 re-calls; I gave up and got online to find who I could contact at the corporate office. Call the 866 number and spoke with a Customer Relations rep who was not very helpful. I told him my situation. He asked what kind of sandwich I ordered and I told him the Spicy Chicken Firecracker - the Customer Relations rep told me that there is no such sandwich. WHAT???? I was just at the store and I know what i ordered... I then read to him what was listed on my receipt. Now, I'm totally upset. The resolution I received????... well, I gave my name and number and was told that the franchisee would contact me to resolve the situation.

Twenty-four hours later... I'm still waiting.

Where else can I go online to express my disappointment with Burger King????

Maestro
Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2007 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/burger-king-929/dallas-texas-75240/burger-king-929-700-meal-incorrect-order-dallas-texas-288895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Wow! All of this over a sandwich?

AUTHOR: Melissa - (U.S.A.)

Seriously, if that is the worst of your problems, be thankful!