Complaint Review: Burntwood Tavern

• Burntwood Tavern
    2291 Riverfront Parkway
    Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
    USA

Burntwood Tavern burnt wood tavern cuyahoga Bad Service, Bad Management and Bad Customer Service Cuyahoga Falls Ohio

My team (co-workers) and I had lunch at Burntwood Tavern about 2 weeks ago.  We only get an hour for lunch.  Although they were not busy it took about 20 minutes to get a table.  They said they were short of staff.

Once we were seated at the table, and waitress took our order it is now 30 minutes.  I ordered a medium rare steak and it came well done.  I had to wait for them to cook me a new steak.

When the bill came they charged me for 2 steaks even though they messed up the first order.  I refused to pay and they told me if I did not pay for both steaks they would call the police and have me arrested.

I could not believe what I was told. I paid the bill and then left and went to the local newspaper who is writing an article about them right now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2013 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/burntwood-tavern/cuyahoga-falls-ohio-44221/burntwood-tavern-burnt-wood-tavern-cuyahoga-bad-service-bad-management-and-bad-customer-1106514. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content