Complaint Review: Burt Boyar

• Burt Boyar
    1040 Wilshire Blvd.
    Los Angeles, California
    USA

Burt Boyar I have just been charged $40 on my credit card by Spy Survival Briefing. I must have bought something from them at some time but never did I intend for there to be a continuing charge for whatever they are selling. I am going to report this my cc company Billed me for nothing I ordered MD internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**

I do not recall the reason that I gaved them my credit card number but I never intended it to be an ongoing or subscription type of thing. Yet, this month they charged me $40. I am going to notify my cc company that it is an unauthoized charge.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2017 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/burt-boyar/los-angeles-california-90024/burt-boyar-i-have-just-been-charged-40-on-my-credit-card-by-spy-survival-briefing-i-mus-1396775. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content