Complaint Review:

• Updated: Fri, May 19, 2017

• Reported By: KAY — Forrest City, AR 72335 Arkansas USA
Business Development Solutions, INC
Internet USA

Business Development Solutions, INC They offered me a job and wanted to see if I was trust worthy and to see if I was on-time in responding to my emails. I was to deposit a cashier's check in my account and then let take some of the money (minus my sign-on bonus) and deposit the money in another bank and account. The cashier's check ended up being bogus. Jacksonville Florida

I was offered a job from a "Steve LosCastros"

The job sounded very good. They wanted to see if I was trustworthy. Thery sent me a cashier's check and told me to deposit a cashier's check and hold it in my account. I did that.. Then "Mr. Steve" sent an email stating that Ineed to deposit some of the money in an account at Bank of America minus my sign-on bonus. Which I did. The next day the check came back to my account and all my money was gone to cover the large check. The bank said the check was fraudualnt.

So know that they do not mean anyone any good. They are actyally located in Jacksonville, Florida. at least the website is registered to someone in Florida,. The check was sent from someone in Austin, Tx according to the address posted on the USPS package.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2017 07:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/business-development-solutions-inc/internet/business-development-solutions-inc-they-offered-me-a-job-and-wanted-to-see-if-i-was-trus-1374111. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Business Development Solutions, INC