Complaint Review: Business Locate

• Reported By: Realtor1 — Richmond Virginia
  • Business Locate

Internet
    USA

Business Locate RealEstateAgent.com Customer NO Service, non-responsive Hollywood FL

I used RealEstateAgent.com several years ago, with no results. They keep calling me. A few months ago, I finally decided to give it a try again. I signed up for 90 days. A couple of weeks ago, I called to cancel my contract after the 90 days. I have been calling for 2 weeks, choosing customer service, billing, or whatever their choices are. They have never returned my calls, as they stated on their voice mail. Finally I called my credit card company and had them block any more charges to my credit card. (yes, your credit card company will do this, so you don't have to worry about further charges.)

I have not received 1 phone call. I couldn't even log into my own account, and couldn't get anyone to ever help me.

Rip off...totally. Do not sign up with them. Now that I know I won't be billed anymore, I'm going to stop wasting my time contacting them. Believe me...a lesson learned!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2014 07:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/business-locate/internet/business-locate-realestateagentcom-customer-no-service-non-responsive-hollywood-fl-1148147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content