Complaint Review: Business Recovery Services / Brandon Jackson

• Reported By: North Bangor New York
  • Business Recovery Services / Brandon Jackson
    2753E.BroadwaySuite101-147
    Nationwide

Business Recovery Services / Brandon Jackson Mailed me a business recovery kit with letters to recover monies from my credit card.Charged me 199.00. Mesa Arizona

*General Comment: Business Recovery Services Helped me

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: LINDA NOW WANTS OUR KIT!!!!!

For 199.00 Business Recovery Services sent me a kit to recover monies from my credit card which was obtained in a fraudulant manner by another company. They provided me with a contact list of names and addresses of the Internal Revenue Service, Better Business Bureau, United States Postal Inspection Office and th Arizona State Attorney General's Office. None of them could help. I was told it was a scam. The Postal Inspector doesn't help with anything such as this.

Linda
North Bangor, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2008 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/business-recovery-services-brandon-jackson/nationwide/business-recovery-services-brandon-jackson-mailed-me-a-business-recovery-kit-with-letter-404000. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Business Recovery Services Helped me

AUTHOR: anderson800 - (United States of America)

My recovery kit actually cost me more than the $199.  I spent $499 but it is now 6 weeks after receiving my kit and I was just recredited with $11,995 to my credit card account.  Thank you Business Recovery Services!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

LINDA NOW WANTS OUR KIT!!!!!

AUTHOR: Business Recovery Services - (U.S.A.)

Linda has decided that she now wants her kit. Linda called the testimonials on Business Recovery Services' website, www.businessrecoveryservices.net. Now, Linda knows that people have actually recovered their hard-earned money from ill-fated home-based businesses. If you need help in your efforts to attempt to recover your money from an ill-fated home-based business, then please call us at (480) 649-4251.

Brian