Complaint Review: Businessmax and vistaprint

• Reported By: anon — El Segundo California
  • Businessmax and vistaprint

Internet
    United States of America

Businessmax and vistaprint Unapproved Charges to credit card that will go unnoticed Internet

I am preparing my taxes with my husband which involves going through a 30 page statement from our joint credit card account. We check the statements each month but not together. We both work. Obviously, a charge for BUSINESSMAX, doesn't look particularly suspicious. It must belong to my spouse, we both think.
It does not belong to my husband and it does not belong to me. Its a scam. I bought business cards from Vistaprint many many years ago and somehow they gave all of my information to this other company and have been charging my credit card on a monthly basis for goodness knows how long. I am just beginning this investigative process and I dont yet know how much money they have made from us but at $29.95 a month for atleast a year, its a great deal of money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2013 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/businessmax-and-vistaprint/internet/businessmax-and-vistaprint-unapproved-charges-to-credit-card-that-will-go-unnoticed-inter-1035281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content