Complaint Review: Butterflydownnet.com

• Reported By: Glendale Arizona
    Butterflydownnet.com
    Nationwide

Butterflydownnet.com Another ripped off customer ANTON GLUSHKOV Internet

After seeing the Butterflydownnet ad at movieforumz.com I thought I'd visit the website after seeing the 5 star rating. After reviewing the ad and the 30 day money back gurantee I bought a subscription.

Within minutes after membership was purchased I tried to wind my way through the website to download software to be able to download movies. I am pretty good with a computer but found that you needed to download different software to get onto different shareware. I noticed my Norton anti-virus software kicking in warning me of known adware.I tried different shareware on this site and came up with the same results. It also added a search engine to my top screen that I didn't need.

I quickly(litarly within minutes) requeted a refund siting difficuty i website useage. I got back a computered generated response on the 8 step download procedure. I thanked the response and replied that I wanted to get a refund as stated in there ad and website,as of Tuesday September 04 2007 no response I have sent a total of 3 emails and want others to know do not fall for the smooth website and the 5 star rating.The site is nothing more than a collection of shareware sites. You can do better looking on your own.

Peter
Glendale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2007 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/butterflydownnetcom/nationwide/butterflydownnetcom-another-ripped-off-customer-anton-glushkov-internet-272231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content