Complaint Review: Buy and Sell Cemetery Plots LLC

• Buy and Sell Cemetery Plots LLC
    26335, 15th Avenue N, St. Petersburg, FL
    Internet
    United States of America

Buy and Sell Cemetery Plots LLC Hopeful experience with new contract - newspaper and other advertising to sell two plots Internet

I recently contracted with Buy and Sell Cemetery Plots, LLC,  to advertise and handle the sale of two cemetery plots no longer needed by our family. I am hopeful that this is a reputable company and that we can accomplish this sale with no complications.

I will return to this site to report on the handling of this business, and the outcome. I did pay upfront, so I am naturally concerned since I read on this Ripoff Report site that there was another customer who claims the business personnel never contacted him after the initial contact. More later . . .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2012 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/buy-and-sell-cemetery-plots-llc/internet/buy-and-sell-cemetery-plots-llc-hopeful-experience-with-new-contract-newspaper-and-othe-891190. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content