Complaint Review: Buy Marine Covers.com

• Buy Marine Covers.com

Internet
    USA

Buy Marine Covers.com Not honor warranty Internet

I bought a new boat road cover from them on 08-28-15.  This cover was their most expensive boat cover and it has a 10 year warranty.  After using the cover for less than 1 year and making minimal road trips, the cover has holes in it from rubbing against the boat.

I have put in 3 separate help ticket requests to their returns department.  Each time they have asked me to send pictures, which I have done.  I don't get any response back from them.  I have e-mailed them repeadedly to respond to the status of them honoring the warranty issue.  They do not respond back.  I have left multiple phone messages for them to call me and they do not call back.  I have gotten on-line and requested that they call me and they don't call me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2017 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/buy-marine-coverscom/internet/buy-marine-coverscom-not-honor-warranty-internet-1348250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content