Complaint Review: Buyer's Union - Premier Benefits - Premier Movie Pass - Call One

• Submitted: Fri, April 15, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, April 15, 2005
  • Reported By: Oak Park Illinois
  • Buyer's Union - Premier Benefits - Premier Movie Pass - Call One
    1442 E. Lincoln Ave.
    Orange, California

Buyer's Union - Premier Benefits - Premier Movie Pass - Call One LAWSUIT ripoff... complete scam Orange California

Premier Benefits has done the same thing to me as it has to other people. Not allowing me to cancel, lying about the date I had to cancel by, telling me I hadn't been charged and wouldn't be charged, lying about when I was charge, continued attempt to charge me, NOT sending the package out when it was supposed to.

I won't even go into the entire story. I've contacted the Better Business Bureau, the Federal Bureau of Investigations, the United States Postal Inspectors Mail Fraud Division, the Federal Trade Commission, and the State Consumer Protection Agency. I have filed complaints with all of thes companies, except the last one, as I am waiting for a complaint form in the mail.

I have also spoken with two different lawyers, and I am looking into a class action lawsuit. Anyone that has been ripped of by this company, or has information on any on-going lawsuit, please contact me through ripoffreports (see link below)

My loss wasn't even comparable to what some people have had to deal with, but I still refuse to allow this company to get away with this.

*~Peace and Blessings~*

Jasmin
Oak Park, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2005 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/buyers-union-premier-benefits-premier-movie-pass-call-one/orange-california-92865/buyers-union-premier-benefits-premier-movie-pass-call-one-lawsuit-ripoff-complet-138982. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content