Complaint Review: Buyers Union; Premier Benefits

Orange, California
  • Phone: 800-357-7592
  • Web:
  • Category: Theaters

Buyers Union Premier Benefits ripoff dishonest refund policy Lies to customers Orange California

I did not recieve an order in timely fashion, so I called and asked for a refund.

I received a letter about a 2 weeks later.. that stated I had to fill out and return the "Check Authorizing Form", and my refund would be refunded in 14 days after reciept of my letter (dated March 4, 2005).

On the 28th of March I called them and they stated they had to conduct an investigation into accounting which would take 3 days, and would forward my refund of $119.90 to me.

I called about 3 weeks later and was told the needed to reinvestigate that it should have already been sent wait 10 - 14 days to receive it.

About 18 days later I called again and they stated it has been sent.. I should receive it in about 10 days.

About 14 days later, I called again and they said they needed to reinvestigate it.

I called Mon. May 8, 2005 and was told again, It had been mailed and I should receive it the week of May 9-13.

I called again today (May 16, 2005)..was told It needed to be investigated again by Catherine (Operater # 6011) who stated she was a supervisor and would look into this personally.. and to expect my refund in 10 days. Quite frankly.. I don't believe that I will, this is the next best thing I can do to get some form of justification, So.. I am filing this report (May, 16, 2005)

Webster
Lynchburg, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2005 04:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/buyers-union-premier-benefits/orange-california-92865/buyers-union-premier-benefits-ripoff-dishonest-refund-policy-lies-to-customers-orange-cali-142948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content