Complaint Review: cableboxandmodem.com

• Reported By: Anonymous — Anonymous Other USA
  • cableboxandmodem.com

Internet
    USA

cableboxandmodem.com Paid for over $300 of merchandise, nobody will return calls or email after 20 days Internet

When doing my research, I found mixed reviews about CableBoxAndModem.com, some were very good others were very bad.  I should have really focused more on the bad reviews....

I saw where many people complained about this company not answering the phone and not returning calls.  My very first call was immediately answered by a pleasant lady who took my information and said a "tech" would call me back.  About an hour later the infamous Jay returned my call.  He was professional and polite, took my order and payment information and said that my three cable boxes would be shipped in 10 days or less.  My first impression was, well they seemed professional and prompt.  Well, they promptly debited my checking account and that is the last I've heard from them.  Jay will give you an offer for a signficant discount if you pay by check versus paying with a credit card by ordering from Amazon.  BTW, you may want to read the reviews on Amazon too.

It has been 20 days and I've sent four email inquiries over the last 8 days.  I've also left two voice mails.  Please, please, believe all the negative reviews that have been left and don't make the same mistake.  They will take your money and you won't hear back from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2017 02:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cableboxandmodemcom/internet/cableboxandmodemcom-paid-for-over-300-of-merchandise-nobody-will-return-calls-or-email-1374212. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content