Complaint Review: CACV Of Colorado G. Reynolds Sims Of Troy, MI

• Reported By: detroit Michigan
  • CACV Of Colorado G. Reynolds Sims Of Troy, MI
    2075 W. Big Beaver Rd LL-15
    Troy, Michigan

CACV Of Colorado G. Reynolds Sims Of Troy, MI ripoff skip tracers scavengers Troy Michigan

*Author of original report: Mary Jane Elliott in Novi Michigan

*Consumer Comment: G Reynolds Sims Ethics

I am currently being sued for over $5,700 by George Reynolds Sims of Troy, MI. When I contacted the orginal creditor they told me that the debt owed is $2,500. I also have the original bill of sale. George Sims has also taken out a judgement lien on my home for current or future taxes until 2015.

I have filed a motion for installment payments and an object to garnishment form(s). I have been ordered to pay $40.00 monthly until to the plaintiff until the debt is paid in full. My employment check has been garnisheed for a total of $677.

I feel this amount is completely in excess of the debt.

If you can help me please contact me ASAP. Thank you for your advice and cooperation.

Cheri
detroit, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2006 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cacv-of-colorado-g-reynolds-sims-of-troy-mi/troy-michigan-48084/cacv-of-colorado-g-reynolds-sims-of-troy-mi-ripoff-skip-tracers-scavengers-troy-michig-184313. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Mary Jane Elliott in Novi Michigan

AUTHOR: - ()

I have been dealing with this crooked lawyer for eight years. She is sueing me through a MRC Receivables. I have reason to believe this is a bogus imaginary company because these are all my initials spelled backwards. She first filed a judgement against me in 2007 and recently sent me a new judgement to the Department of Treasury to get to my tax refund.

If anyone receives a judgement against this shister please go to 36th District Court on the 2nd floor or to any court where she has taken out judgement against you and ask for a form to fill out to stop a judgement. She is getting rich off of other peoples misery. Please fight her. Dont let her win.

G Reynolds Sims Ethics

AUTHOR: R - (U.S.A.)

Sims has a reputation for suing on behalf of CACV and CACH, both of Colorado. He does not follow fair practices expected in court procedures, and this is the best way to trip him up. Always be aware of the time limits the court allows in response, the statute of limitations for suing (Michigan is 6 years). Make him produce ALL original documents that validate the debt and EVERY charge added to arrive at the balance he is currently seeking to collect.

He will not settle, so don't waste your time trying. You must beat him in court at his own game, which requires attention to detail on your part or he will trip you up. The Attorney Discipline Board for Michigan reprimanded Sims for fraud - go to the link at adbmich.org/CES4/default.aspx?sortf=@sysdate&sortd=false&q=@pnumber%3D&q=23255 to view. Bud Hibbs runs a consumer credit web site that will help you with many questions or concerns regarding debt collections. Find him at budhibbs.co and good luck fighting this sleaze ball.