Complaint Review: Cafe Saporito - Seattle Coffee Direct

• Cafe Saporito - Seattle Coffee Direct
    PO Box 4004
    Evanston, Illinois
    United States of America

Cafe Saporito - Seattle Coffee Direct Made unauthorized charges to my account Evanston, Illinois

I was checking my bank account online when I found a charge for $ 79.00 payable to Seattle Coffee Direct.  I never purchased anything from them, and I did not authorize any charges.  I tried calling them and all I got was a message saying "all our agents are busy" or to "leave a message and an agent will call you back".  That was over a week ago, and having called them at least 100 times and leaving several messages, I still have not received a call back from them.
I also received a package from them via UPS.  I refused the package and returned it to them.

I contacted my bank, filed a fraud report and also had to cancel my debit card and wait for a replacement card to be sent in the mail.  I still don't know how they got my debit card information!  I have NEVER heard of this company let alone order something from them!   I now have to wait until my bank contacts them that I am disputing the charges, in order for me to get a refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2009 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cafe-saporito-seattle-coffee-direct/evanston-illinois-60204/cafe-saporito-seattle-coffee-direct-made-unauthorized-charges-to-my-account-evanston-i-537361. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content