Complaint Review: california astrology association

• california astrology association
    P.O. Box 8005
    Canoga Park, California
    United States of America

california astrology association CAA My spell didn't work, but they are honest about their one-year guarantee. Canoga Park, California

*General Comment: California Astrology Association

*Consumer Comment: Funny

I requested a love spell to be cast by them, and after a few days, i'm sorry to say it actually didn't work, in fact thing's got worse and it seems we are no longer talking at all and it's irreparable between us. That being said, when I filed a refund ticket and also a dispute claim on Paypal listing why I was requesting an immediate refund, I got one within a few hours, so I will say this: They are at least honest, from my perspective. They DO honour the money-back guarantee, but I would not necessarily swear by them. I think there'd be better luck with the talismans or necklaces. If you have doubts or concerns about getting money back on an order that you aren't happy with, i'd say use the resolution center on Paypal and not solely rely on their contact us page on the main site, however be sure you do it within a month-month and a half, that is the deadline for paypal claims, but they were honest and refunded me. If you require more details, you're welcome to ask.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 03:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/california-astrology-association/canoga-park-california-91309/california-astrology-association-caa-my-spell-didnt-work-but-they-are-honest-about-their-1016900. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

California Astrology Association

AUTHOR: Begonia - ()

It is true that CAA honor their Money Back Guarantee. In August 2013, I ordered some spells frpm CAA, and I waited about 2 months but the spells did not work. I contact CAA and asked my money back, and I received all my money back in about 1 week. But before they refunded my money they casted a Reversal of the spells. With this reversal they distroied every single  communication that I had with my boy friend. The Reversal is much much Stronger than the spell that was ordered. I got to the conclusion that if you dare to ask for money back they will distroy completely the situation that you requested a spell for , either if is love, money, protection and so on. The reversal is so strong that  not even them can't undo it.

Funny

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

There is no such thing as a "psychic, love guru, spellcaster" etc etc.  They are all con artists!~!!!!! Glad u got your money back but stop wasting it on these losers!