Complaint Review: California DMV Renewal

415 W. Foothill Blvd. #101
    Claremont, California
    USA

California DMV Renewal Vehicle Registration Rip-off Claremont California

I did not have time to go to the DMV to transfer ownership of a vehicle I bought for an employee so I searched on-line for a company that does this service.

I read their website and thought they were a reputable company so I gave them the basic information and paid their fees and the DMV fees.

They claimed they would have it done in 3 - 4 days. A week later I checked on their website, the first time their was no update other than paid. I sent an email asking what was up, they never replied.  Later that day the update said shipped.

I waited another week and I neverreceived anything. I sent another email, they never replied.

Another week ans still nothing, I called the phone number they give and only got a recording.

Here I am at rip off report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2016 06:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/california-dmv-renewal/claremont-california-91711/california-dmv-renewal-vehicle-registration-rip-off-claremont-california-1334449. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content