Complaint Review: California Psychics

• Reported By: maroonlight — USA
  • California Psychics

, California
    USA

California Psychics Psychics, Scams, Love, Money, Astrology, Tarot, Readers California

This company is a complete and utter scam. I wasted somewhere around $1500 and called over 25 of the best ones supposedly on the site. Nothing they told me ever came true, and most only told me what I wanted to hear, yet all of the answers were so different with different timeframes. If they were all tested as legitimate like the website claims, you should get the same answer from every last one of them varying only slightly.

The website states it's for entertainment purposes, and that's exactly all it is. They completely contradict themselves when they say all of the psychics are tested for accuracy, which is a completely fraudulent thing to say because NONE of them have a real clue. I was at a low, depressed point in my life and while I had already known that 95% of so called psychics are completely full of crap, I still had hope and fell for it. I read the other ripoff report complaints and didn't listen, I thought they would actually work for me. WRONG..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2017 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/california-psychics/california/california-psychics-psychics-scams-love-money-astrology-tarot-readers-california-1363070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content