Complaint Review: Callwave

• Callwave
    callwave.com
    Internet

Callwave Fraud company !!! beware Internet

I dont even know this Company and shocked to know that they are charging me for a transaction never done by me also I am surprised how they have my residence number. Please someone take action. Whoever is responsible to take action against this must take strict action and relieve us from such tricky mails which are adding to my hypertension. Such mails can affect our mind specially for sensitive people like me.

Today they have charged small amount tommorrow we dont know to what extent they can harm us. Like 911 there should be some authority to handle such cases. As I am new to this country i dont know how to tackle such cases. My mind will get peace only when the person or team behind such fraud company mails is punished severely so that no one will ever think of doing this type of nonsense.

Simmi
Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2008 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/callwave/internet/callwave-fraud-company-beware-internet-365730. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content