Complaint Review: Camden and Meridew

• Camden and Meridew
    9200 Keystone crossing Indianapolis, IN
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    USA

Camden and Meridew Crooks thieves liars criminals ambulance chasers Julie Camden Aaron Cook Indianapolis Indiana

Julie Camden of Camden and Meridew is one of the worst lawyers I have ever crossed pathes with. She does not practice law, she merely manipulates her clients into to thinking she actually works. She has no respect for her clients.

I hired her for a case I had against me, she misrepresented me in what I wanted ultimately losing the case for me. I highly recommend not hiring her or her firm to do any work for you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2013 04:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/camden-and-meridew/indianapolis-indiana-46240/camden-and-meridew-crooks-thieves-liars-criminals-ambulance-chasers-julie-camden-aaron-c-1053419. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content