Complaint Review: Cameron Properties

• Cameron Properties
    1503 Columbia Ave
    Franklin, Tennessee
    USA

Cameron Properties Cameron Spray and Shine NO RESPONSE after car was severely damaged my car Franklin Tennessee

My car was damaged while going though this car wash. I have made countless phone calls to Tim Cameron (owner), as well as to his office. They have refused to return a single voice mail or answer any phone call -- well, aside from one that Tim seemingly answered accidentally. On this call, Tim hung up on me as soon as I told him my car was damaged by his car wash.

Classy.

Interestingly enough, my girlfriend called and left a voicemail saying the car wash took her money and asked for help. Tim quickly responded to her offering to refund her and apologized.

Even more classy.

All I've asked for is a phone call to help me figure out what to do... nothing.

But when a sweet, young girl asks for help, Tim is ALL OVER IT.

Sad. So sad.

This is one classy operation here...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2017 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cameron-properties/franklin-tennessee-37064/cameron-properties-cameron-spray-and-shine-no-response-after-car-was-severely-damaged-my-1382344. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content