Report: #1205386

• Reported By: KillerQueen612 — Monroeville Pennsylvania
  • Cameta Camera

Nationwide
    USA

Cameta Camera Sarah Cameta, Camera, Poor, Customer service, faulty, Ignorant Amityville New York

I bought a camera on January 12, 2015 on ebay, from Cameta Auctions. The camera was faulty, and my fiancé contacted the seller. No reply, and I have proof.

Had to open a case with eBay. Sarah, (supposed Supervisor) was very rude, and mad we had to open a case through eBay. She hung up on my fiancé, said NO ONE was above her, and honestly, this was the WORST customer service I have ever encountered.

I hope the owners realize how their customers are being treated. Never again will we spend our hard earned money with this company. I cannot believe they have "good reviews". Sad.

We are currently waiting for a refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2015 04:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cameta-camera/nationwide/cameta-camera-sarah-cameta-camera-poor-customer-service-faulty-ignorant-amityville-n-1205386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content