Complaint Review: Camidor Consolidation Group

1422 Euclid Avenue Suite 1604
    Internet
    United States of America

Camidor Consolidation Group BEWARE of Loan Scam, Internet

I am fortunate in that I did my due diligence in checking these people out. I'm afraid that others may not have been so leery.

I was looking for an unsecured loan and these people sent me an email advising that I had been approved, the money was there and all I had to do, since my credit history isn't very good, was to put down 6 months of payments as a Security Deposit for collateral. In checking on them I found out that although they listed an address in Cleveland, OH, they were not licensed to do business in Ohio; also had a tenant in the office building that supposedly housed their office to check on their suite and they found out that it was empty and no one had been there for a couple of years. They have no local number except for a fax machine so frankly we don't know exactly where they are located.

They have an F rating from the BBB and even though they have stated that they have been in business since 2005, there are virtually no records of their existence on the web.

It is a probable scam to get you to pay a security deposit up front in order to get your loan which you will never see.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2010 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/camidor-consolidation-group/internet/camidor-consolidation-group-beware-of-loan-scam-internet-552662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content