Complaint Review: Camping World

13575 Sycamore Ave
    San Martin,, California
    United States of America

Camping World Did a service I didn't ask for! San Martin, , California

Sadly this happened about 4 or 5 years ago but I must tell of this. I was camping with my family when my water heater went out and I was without hot water for a day. The next day I took it to my local Camping world to have it fixed and they said it was fine. Later they called and said they had fixed it and that the water heater need a flush and they did that for $130 which was something I did not ask for and on top of that the water heater didn't even work!

I took it back to camping world and the tech immediately checked and discovered that the thermostat was bad and replaced it for free. I should have checked it before I left but that was my fault. Unlike most of the claims against camping world all the people and especially the tech guy seemed nice and while I do still shop at Camping world I will probably never have work done on my motor home ever again.  The other thing was that I was 16 at the time and I felt like they were screwing me over because of my young age too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2012 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/camping-world/san-martin-california-95046/camping-world-did-a-service-i-didnt-ask-for-san-martin-california-841367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content