Complaint Review: Canada Only

1035 McTavish Road NE
    Internet
    United States of America

Canada Only Did Not Fill Order Request Internet

On Sept.13,2012 i gave Canada Only an order for cookies.Their order#1141231. I sent them a check(#5510)for $51.65. I sent the check to Blue Leaf Intl per their request. The check was cashed on Sept.25,2012.

I have emailed them numerous times for an update on the shipment. They did not respond to my emails so I sent them a letter on Oct.29.2012.  The letter was returned by the Post Office because the company had moved with no new address.

I have not been able to contact them and I am out $51.65

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2012 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/canada-only/internet/canada-only-did-not-fill-order-request-internet-970146. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content