Complaint Review: Canadadrugs365mm.com

• Reported By: Ravishing — Middletown Ohio USA
  • Canadadrugs365mm.com

Internet
    USA

Canadadrugs365mm.com NPS online PHARMACY BEWARE, THIS COMPANY SHIPS PRODUCTS THAT ARE VERY DANGEROUS AND FATAL TO YOUR HEALTH. Overseas Internet

*Consumer Comment: Good Customer Service/ medication good

I ordered what I thought to be sexual enhancing pills from this company back in February of 2017 After one use I noticed I was having rapid heart beats and unusual moments of hot sweats. I went to emergency room where after tests the Dr. Informed me that very high levels of household chemicals and animal tranquilizers found inside my body. I then sent a request to NPS online pharmacy also known as canadadrugs365mm asking for a refund and explanation as to what's in their drugs. As of today no refund has been issued and there has been no explanation to the ingredients in pills they sell. BEWARE this company sells pills that will cause you death.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2017 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/canadadrugs365mmcom/internet/canadadrugs365mmcom-nps-online-pharmacy-beware-this-company-ships-products-that-are-ver-1374671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Good Customer Service/ medication good

AUTHOR: BILLY - ()

I Have Place 10 Orders From this Company in the last 11 Months. The 1st 1 Was During the Last of the holidays. It Took So long I reqeusted my Money back . The refunded my Money Immediately And 7 days Later i received

My medication/ I called the Company because I wanted to pay & they told me that was Not Neccesary. The last 5 Orders I have placed have been delivered within 16 days of my Placing the Order. All medication Is Sealed in a Blister package From the Manufacturer, Thre Have the Dosage listed on the back Along with the Lot #. You can match that by looking it up on Google. Now i Do not doubt that You had a bad experience. Most people i Know buy ED medicine From over-seas because it is cheaper. I Do Not know what happen in your case  However i havent had any problems with service and or medicine Quality . FYI- You can Purchase without a Precription , however i do Have one , & your Physician Would most likely give you one if you needed it.