Complaint Review: CANADIAN TIRE

• CANADIAN TIRE

Monreal, Quebec
    Canada

CANADIAN TIRE Very poor customer service! Monreal Quebec

This is a formal complaint about your new return policy.

On November 30, 2016 at Marche Central store in Montreal, I purchased Chrismas lights.

The lights did not work at all so I went back to store to exchange them.

The manager informed me that they were out of stock so I asked for a refund.

The manager refused to give a refund, instead he offered may a Canadian Tire gift card in the amount of the lights which I must spend within 12 months of forfeit the amount.

I find this simply unacceptable! This is no way to do business, as you don’t have the article in question you should refund. Or you are expecting that I may forget about my gift card and so you can pocket my money. Really poor customer service!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2016 09:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/canadian-tire/monreal-quebec/canadian-tire-very-poor-customer-service-monreal-quebec-1342681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content