Complaint Review: Candy King Of America/Stanley Gladstone

• Reported By: Holt Michigan
  • Candy King Of America/Stanley Gladstone
    7890 Peters Rd BLD #G-100, Plantation, FL 33324 USA
    Plantation, Florida

Candy King Of America/Stanley Gladstone CANDY KING OF AMERICA AND STANLEY GLADSTONE HAVE RIPPED ME OFF! SOLD ME MACHINES/ GUARANTEED PROFIT/TOTALLY FALSE! Plantation Florida

I purchased 25 gumball/candy vending machines from Candy King Of America. Was guaranteed placement, which was a total disaster!! I had to relocate every machine on my own. Tried to get money back from the placement Co. that Candy King set me up with, which was an outragious amount, but Told no on that!

I wrote a letter to Stanley, telling him of all my disappointments , from the poor quality of the machines, but high price tag on them, to the placement problem and eventually not able to pay off the machines after 3 refills as I was told before I bought them!! Not a word back from him!! Some integrity this guy has huh?

SO MANY LIES AND DECEPTIONS WITH THIS COMPANY DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH CANDY KING OF AMERICA!

I believe Candy King of America owes me at least the opportunity for them to buy back these machines, I am financially ruined with a huge loan still hanging over my head to pay these machines off!!
Somebody needs to answer for this RIPOFF CO. AND PAY UP!!

Cindy
Holt, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2007 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/candy-king-of-americastanley-gladstone/plantation-florida-33324/candy-king-of-americastanley-gladstone-candy-king-of-america-and-stanley-gladstone-have-r-283522. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content