Complaint Review: Cane Island Pet Spa in Katy

• Cane Island Pet Spa in Katy
    5805 hwy blvd
    katy, Texas
    USA

Cane Island Pet Spa in Katy Lauren Green, Cane Island Pet Spa, dog groomer in katy, Lauren Green groomer, lauren's grooming katy Caught Lauren hitting a dog on the head with her scissors, working alone. Was screaming "stop, stop, stop, stop" at the dog katy Texas

I saw a post elsewhere online stating a customer caught Lauren Green hitting a dog on the head with her scissors.  That was me.  I came by to pick up treats for my dog and asked a lady if she had a bathroom I could use.  She opened the door, pointed to the bathroom.  While she remained out front, I suddenly heard in the next room a woman screaming "stop, stop, stop, stop" over and over. I heard a dog squeal 3 times so i poked my head around the partial opened door and saw a blonde young woman hitting a white medium sized dog on the head very hard.

I quickly ran to the front to call for the lady in the front, explaining what's happening and she proceeded to rush to the back and asked the woman what was going on.  The blonde woman denied anything was wrong.

The lady came back up to the front, thanked me, explained she was the owner and would immediately deal with the situation. [continued below]....

.....  She asked that I stay while she kept her door open to the back and made a phone call asking for someone to come to the shop as she needed urgent help, stating something lik "a customer saw Lauren abusing a dog and the customer is willing to stay with me until you're here".

The owner asked if I would be willing to write up a statement and provide information.  Should they go to the police, they would appreciate my contact information.

Later, I found out the woman - Lauren Green - was fired shortly after this incident.

I found out through one of my friends at Snappy's restaurant next door that the owner had a seizure and was rushed to the ER.  Her family closed the business early 2017, presumably because of the owner's health.

Now I find out from the same friend that the woman I saw abusing the dog was the new owner of the grooming shop at the same location.  I am cautioning everyone to stay clear.  This woman appears to be friendly, of course people are friendly.  It sounds like she has tremendous rage issues.  I fear any dog left alone in the woman's care without constant supervision could end up dying one day.

Stay away from Cane Island Pet Spa - 5805 Hwy Blvd. in Katy, Texas.  The owner, Lauren Green is crazy and dangerous.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2017 04:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cane-island-pet-spa-in-katy/katy-texas-77494/cane-island-pet-spa-in-katy-lauren-green-cane-island-pet-spa-dog-groomer-in-katy-laure-1383929. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content