Complaint Review: Canvas Print Factory

• Reported By: Amy Harrison — Chanhassen Minnesota USA
  • Canvas Print Factory

Internet
    USA

Canvas Print Factory Customer service did not give me a refund after their mistake Internet

This company is absolutely terrible. Ordered a canvas for 50% off and thought I was getting a good deal. However, I did not realize that the shipping cost almost $20, which was more than the original canvas. Because I did not see the shipping price posted anywhere before I confirmed the order, I paid $20 for shipping, which was more than the price of the canvas.

Called customer service as soon as I realized this and asked for a refund, and the manager of customer service was so rude, asked me what I wanted him to do after I asked him for a refund, and he said that it wasn't his fault that I did not see the shipping price, even though it most definitely is the company's fault that the shipping price was not clearly laid out.

Never order unless you want to waste a bunch of money on shipping that costs more than the price of the canvas.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2017 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/canvas-print-factory/internet/canvas-print-factory-customer-service-did-not-give-me-a-refund-after-their-mistake-inte-1366162. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content