Complaint Review: Capital Choice Consumer Credit

7349 NW 34th Street
    Miami, Florida

Capital Choice Consumer Credit ripoff

*0:

The name of the company is Capital Choice Consumer Credit and the address is out of Florida: 7349 NW 34th Street, Miami , FL 33122.

Beware, the names may not be the same, but the addresses can be. That is how I came to find out that I was ripped off.
And, this offer was not for a gold card, but a platinum card!
Unfortunately I did not know of your website or I would have never sent in a money order for the 43.00 express processing-and this was only a few days ago.

My husband and I, with our 2 children (and another one on the way) were having car problems and needed another vehicle. We saw this credit card as a way of a small down payment, and you couldn't beat the 0% interest, right! Now that I know what to expect I am very disappointed, sad, and frustrated that there are people out there taking advantage of those that need the good credit and are honestly trying to establish it.

I hope that these businesses go out of business and get their just desserts! Until then, we will just have to be more careful.

Ann Franklin
Harker Heights, TX

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/capital-choice-consumer-credit/miami-florida-33122/capital-choice-consumer-credit-ripoff-7715. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author