Complaint Review: CAPITAL CHOICE CONSUMER CREDIT

• Reported By: Killeen Texas
  • CAPITAL CHOICE CONSUMER CREDIT
    7349 NW 34TH STREET
    MIAMI, Florida

CAPITAL CHOICE CONSUMER CREDIT ripoff DON'T GIVE THEM YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER OR A CHECK fraudulent ripoff business MIAMI Florida

My name is Bronson and I am also a victim of a credit card rip off by CAPITAL CHOICE CONSUMER CREDIT. I received a certificate of approval for a credit card with a credit limit of $5000.00. All they ask me was to sign it and mail it back with a check of $39.99 for processing of my card. A few weeks later I received the card, it was a Platinum card alright, but I could not use it as a Master or Visa card. So I tried calling them to find out what this card is good for, and for some reason I can never get a hold of their customer service. A few days later I received a Nationwide calling card of 3000 minutes from some company name Mega Minute or something like that. Well I never used that phone card, I threw it away because it was just too good to be true.

Then came the surprise. I received my bank statement and noticed that there were two charges of $39.99 back to back to my account. So I contacted my bank and ask them about those charges and they told me that it was from a calling card service, so I got the number to that company and called them. I told them about the charges they made to my account and they said that they were going to conduct an investigation. I also ask them how they got my account information and thats when they said that it has something to do with CAPITAL CHOICE CONSUMER CREDIT. So I ask them to stop charging my account and they did after charging my account one more time making it a total of $119.97.

I have been trying to contact CAPITAL CHOICE and this Calling card company to find out the status on the investigation and it is just impossible. So I spent a total of $159.96 for nothing. So just dont be a victim of this Rip-off.

Bronson
killeen, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2002 05:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/capital-choice-consumer-credit/miami-florida-33122/capital-choice-consumer-credit-ripoff-dont-give-them-your-account-number-or-a-check-fraud-37498. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content