Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Fri, November 09, 2001
  • Updated: Fri, November 09, 2001

• Reported By:
CAPITAL CHOICE CONSUMER CREDIT
7349 NW 34TH STREET MIAMI, FLORIDA U.S.A.

Capital Choice Consumer Credit THE JOKE THAT HURT....I should have checked the Rip-off Report first

Well I wish that I would have looked at this web site about three hours ago. I my wife told me if it is to good to be true then it relly is. No I had to try it on my own and then she said look on the net and see if it is a fraud or real and I got a phone number not a 1-800 but a real number. I dialed the number and got a recording that said "the number you have called is not in service." So to all that get that jumpy feeling in side and start to think yes this is it no it isn't check up on it first.

Don't leap before you think because it may cost you in the long run it only costed me $43.00 this time but it has cost others much more. The words to look for is PER APPROVAL, RUN IF YOU SEE IT AND YOU KNOW THAT YOUR CREDIT IS BAD RUN FROM THOSE WORDS. THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME SHARE MY MISTAKE WITH OTHERS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/capital-choice-consumer-credit/miami-florida-33122/capital-choice-consumer-credit-the-joke-that-hurti-should-have-checked-the-rip-off-rep-7649. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CAPITAL CHOICE CONSUMER CREDIT