Complaint Review: Capital Choice Consumer Credit

• Capital Choice Consumer Credit
    9590 NW 25 Street
    Miami, Florida

Capital Choice Consumer Credit I never got my credit card Miami Florida

I sent a money order off about two weeks ago for $43.00, I'm still waiting on my credit card to come in, I figured since I've sent for fast service, It would have been here by now. But it not! I went back over my little blue certificate I recieved in the mail that I was approved for. And there was NOT a contact number at all, no where to be reached. So I just so happened to get on the Internet to look up there name, So I can send an email rather then write which could take forever to get a response. And I see all this, about rippoff, :( Im only 18, and I'm so new to this credit card stuff.

All I wanted was to rent a car when my credit card to visit a friend I haven't seen in 4 years, And now I see that i've been ripped off, :( After hearing whats happened to you guys. I honestly never thought that could happen. I risk other things that could have been done with that, My Insurance and everything, Thinking everything will be fine when My Credit Cards arrives. But now I wish I wouldn't of never thought about credit at all......... :-( I'm afraid to see the turnouts whenever my credit cards does arrive. 10 years from now......... :( :(

Brandy
Shreveport, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2002 08:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/capital-choice-consumer-credit/miami-florida-33172/capital-choice-consumer-credit-i-never-got-my-credit-card-miami-florida-32275. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content