Complaint Review: CAPITAL CHOICE CONSUMER CREDIT

• Reported By: palatine IL
  • CAPITAL CHOICE CONSUMER CREDIT
    9590 NW 25 ST.
    MIAMI, Florida

CAPITAL CHOICE CONSUMER CREDIT TOOK MY HARD EARN MONEY AND WHERE IS MY PLATINUM CARD?

*Consumer Suggestion: Report it to the FTC

I SENT CAPITAL CHOICE CONSUMER CREDIT 39 DOLLARS ABOUT 4 WEEKS AND I STILL DON'T HAVE MY CREDIT CARD.

INSTEAD I RECIEVED A BUNCH OF JUNK MAIL FROM THEM.

I WAS TOLD THAT I WOULD BE RECIEVING MY CREDIT CARD IN A MATTER OF DAYS AND THAT WAS 4 WEEKS AGO. IN ALL THE LETTERS I GOT FROM THEM I DIDN'T EVEN GET A CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER.

I'M PISSED OFF AND I WANT MY MONEY BACK.

Johnson
Palatine, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/capital-choice-consumer-credit/miami-florida-33172/capital-choice-consumer-credit-took-my-hard-earn-money-and-where-is-my-platinum-card-15950. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Report it to the FTC

AUTHOR: Kim - ()

Capital Choice Consumer Credit is in litigation with the FTC at the current time. The attorney assigned to the case is Michael Milgrom. His contact Number is (216)263-3455. Also make sure to close your bank account ASAP and open a new one otherwise additional charges will be taken out approx. seven days from the date you received the junk mail.

Also you may recieve something from the Hartford Auto Club that will deduct from your account as well. This is a major national scam that involves hundreds of companies so be sure to not give your banking information to ANYONE and don't bother to write their corporate office for a refund(it's a Mail Boxes Etc. address)and this is just one of their stalling tactics because after 30 days your bank will not be able to recover your money.